Barometric Pressure Sensor
Available on backorder
Coming Soon – You may pre-order this device to reserve your spot on the waiting list, or pay nothing with coupon code INTERESTED to be notified when backorders are filled and the product is available for delivery.
This barometric pressure sensor is based on the Bosch BMP388 with both temperature and barometric pressure measurements.
Ready to use with Wifi Portal, including local LCD readout and ambient light sensor.
- Low power consumption
- Low noise
- High resolution
- Best-in-class offset temperature coefficient（-20℃-65℃@700-1100hPa）
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Operating Range: 300-1250 hPa
- Relative Accuracy: ±8 Pa (equivalent to ±0.50m @700-900hPa, 25℃-40℃)
- Absolute Accuracy: ±50 Pa（0℃-65℃@300-1100hPa）
- Temperature Coefficient Offset: ±0.75 Pa/K（-20℃-65℃@700-1100hPa）
- Absolute Accuracy Temperature: ±0.5℃（@0℃-65℃）
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~80℃ (more accurate in 0℃-65℃)
- 1x – bp-101-s barometric sensor
- 1x – wp-302 wifi Portal
- 1x – 5v power supply
- 1x – 6′ power cord